[NFBofAlaska] Important note of cancellation of NFB Holiday gathering and a silly story included!

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 02:40:58 UTC 2021

Hello NFB family and Friends,

Just a note to let you know that our Holiday gathering that was to be held
tonight via Zoom and live in Anchorage, has been cancelled. For those who
were looking forward to this event, I apologize. There were on four
respondents a some of them were not sure. In the meantime, I received an
invite from a friend to attend her Christmas concert performance. Please
know that we will be meeting again in the new year and will definitely
including a Zoom link. I hope many of you will consider inviting others and
joining us. Thank you for your understanding.

Have a beautiful Holiday season and please take proper precautions to stay
as healthy as you can.

True story.Almost every year that I came back to my parent's home from
college during the Christmas break, my sister and I would get the flu. We
shared a double bed and were horribly sick, just laying there together in
great misery. One year I was supposed to sing for a friend's wedding and
could not keep my commitment. Some of my sickest experiences!

Take care and please stay in touch. Thanks for being my friends!

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas

President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.