[NFBofAlaska] Important NFB Scholarship Information

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 05:05:56 UTC 2021

National Federation of the Blind
2022 Scholarship Program

Blind and low-vision high school seniors through grad school students, apply
today!

Application Opens: December 1, 2021

Deadline: Midnight, eastern, March 31, 2022

Cash Value Starting at $3,000

PLUS more gifts and opportunities to our thirty scholarship finalists!

Apply Today!

nfb.org/scholarships
<file:///C:/Users/Suzanne%20Shaffer/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCach
e/Content.Outlook/TU2APHCM/nfb.org/scholarships>

How to Apply

During the four-month open period, read the rules and the Submission
Checklist, complete the official 2020 Scholarship Application Form (online
or in print), supply all required documents, and request and complete an
interview by an NFB affiliate president. Read the Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQ) page
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-progr
am/scholarship-program-faqs>  for more information.

Questions? Contact the NFB Scholarship Program; Chairperson Cayte Mendez

Email: Scholarships at nfb.org
<file:///C:/Users/Suzanne%20Shaffer/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCach
e/Content.Outlook/TU2APHCM/Scholarships at nfb.org>

Office: 410-659-9314, ext. 2415, (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET)

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.