[NFBofAlaska] Quick note from NFB of Alaska President

Rick Webb rwebb at acetekk.com
Sun Jan 10 21:13:28 UTC 2021

Will it be via Zoom?

Rick

From: NFBofAlaska [mailto:nfbofalaska-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Bonnie Lucas via NFBofAlaska
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2021 5:40 PM
To: 'NFB of Alaska Mailing List' <nfbofalaska at nfbnet.org>
Cc: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBofAlaska] Quick note from NFB of Alaska President

Greetings NFB of Alaska Friends and Family,

Well, it happened! The first Saturday in January just passed me by so I
completely thought that our All State Meeting was going to happen on January
16. However, thanks to Candy Powell, our ever-mindful board member, I was
reminded that according to our normal meeting schedule, we should be having
a meeting tomorrow, January 9. However, due to the lateness of the day and
lack of planning for tomorrow, I am proposing that we put our meeting off
until the following week, January 16. For me, having a meeting that has some
planning, even a week late, would be more productive than having our meeting
on Saturday January 9, just because that's the schedule.

So, we hope you can join us on January 16. Another informational email will
be sent around Thursday of next week. We look forward to sharing and
conversing with everyone at that time. Thanks to Candy for her prompting
today! See you in a week!

Bonnie Lucas

President

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbofalaska at gmail.com

 <mailto:nfbofalaska at gmail.com> nfbalaska.org

blindness is not what holds you back.