[NFBofAlaska] Information from William Craig regarding the Alaska Human Rights Commission

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 01:27:39 UTC 2021

Hello,

William Craig, our NFB first vice president in Alaska would like me to let
everyone know that there are some openings on the Human Rights Commission.
You may apply in a couple of different ways.

You may call Courtney Everright7-269-0013 at 90 who will email you an
application. You can also go to the following link where there is some
information about boards and commissions in general. There is a link on the
page to fill out an application.

Also, you may read a list of all the boards and commissions and their
vacancies. You may notice that on the State Vocational Rehabilitation
Council there is a consumer spot with my name listed. This July is my last
month on the council and from what I can tell and have read, it has not been
filled yet.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Here's the online link:

https://gov.alaska.gov/services/boards-and-commissions/apply-for-a-board-app
ointment/

Warmly,

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.