[NFBofAlaska] FW: Support group reminder

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 19:41:15 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

I'm slow getting this reminder out to everyone. We have our three support
groups this month, beginning today!

March Zoom meeting dates and time  are as follows:

*     March 10 1:00, let's play a game or two! Bring a smile and come join
us to use Zoom to play games.

*     March 17 1:00: A continuation of tips around the home

*     March 24 1:00: Springtime is a great time to laugh so join us as we
discuss the value of humor in our lives!

Below is the Zoom link and the one-tap mobile number. If you would like to
have the number as a contact card texted to you, please call Bonnie Lucas at
907-301-6808.

Topic: Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Living Well With
Vision Loss

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86818066187?pwd=b2YxQS9YZHAwaHNaS3ZGK0svWktEdz09

Meeting ID: 868 1806 6187
Passcode: 1111

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW
Braille and Technology Instructor, VISA Coordinator Equipping Alaskans for
Success Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D38583.D76D9790]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website
to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly
contact the sende