[NFBofAlaska] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] User-Testing Opportunity for Remote Testing of an Audio News App

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 06:12:26 UTC 2021

From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Dubnow, Stacie via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 10:57 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] User-Testing Opportunity for Remote Testing of an Audio News App

The National Federation of the Blind is searching for blind and low-vision individuals to participate in thirty (30) minutes of remote user testing of the accessibility and usability of an audio news app. A $20.00 Visa gift card will be provided as compensation.

If you meet the following criteria and are interested in participating, please email me.

1.	You are blind or low-vision and between 25 and 65 years old.
2.	You have an interest in the news and are interested in receiving audio news content via your smartphone.
3.	You use an iPhone with VoiceOver and are comfortable using VoiceOver to navigate apps on your phone.
4.	You have the TestFlight app downloaded on your iPhone or are willing to download and use this app for this user-testing project.
5.	You have intermediate or better technology skills.

If interested, please reply to sdubnow at nfb.org <mailto:sdubnow at nfb.org>  with the following information:

Name:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Date of Birth:

Gender (optional):

Thank you.

Stacie Dubnow, J.D.

Project Manager

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

410-659-9314, extension 2442 | sdubnow at nfb.org <mailto:sdubnow at nfb.org>

 <https://nfb.org/>

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>      <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>