[NFBofAlaska] All-State Meeting Important Announcement

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Mon May 17 05:09:45 UTC 2021

Greeting to all Alaskans who are blind or visually impaired, families and
Friends!

By way of announcement, the All-State monthly meeting of the NFB of Alaska
meets now on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00. We want to invite
you to attend and learn more about our dynamic organization. If you have not
attended before. If you have come in the past, we sincerely invite you to
come join with us because we miss you! Your ideas, talents, input all help
us to improve the lives of all Blind and Visually Impaired Alaskans.

Our meeting will include discussions about fund raising, National
Convention, our upcoming state convention, and creating some resolutions to
be adopted at the State Convention. We have scheduled a date with the Coast
Inn for October 15 and 16, 2021, Friday and Saturday. We invite you mark
your calendar and come help us plan!

In closing, I would  like to make an important announcement! We have
established our first scholarship program, the first NFB of Alaska post high
school scholarship that I am aware of. Two Alaskans will receive $500 each
to use as they choose to aid with their college or trade school expenses. We
currently have $500 and will be raising $500 for the second award.

Stay well and we will see you on Wednesday. We are still meeting virtually.
Connecting information follows:

Bonnie Lucas is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB All State Meeting

Time: 7:00, May 19

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87422712687?pwd=UmJjSkM3aEdSOFlVYWJiRTgwSUd4Zz09

Meeting ID: 874 2271 2687

Passcode: 255025

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87422712687# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,87422712687# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 874 2271 2687

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kwg6nXMCJ

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.