[NFBofAlaska] NABS Spot light Saturdays Nominations are Live!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Oct 5 15:31:11 UTC 2021

Howdy Alaska Affiliate

Your friendly NABS board member is back with an exciting update on behalf of our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (D.E.I.) committee! As a part of our celebration of Blind Equality and Achievement Month (BEAM), NABS wants to hear from all of you. Please take some time to complete our "Spotlight Saturdays" form, where you can nominate yourself or a friend that is accomplishing things they want in life and finding success at doing so. You can submit as many nominations as you'd like and the only requirement is that the nominee must be a blind student.
Each Saturday in October, NABS will highlight some of our nominees' accomplishments in our weekly Facebook campaign. We also will reach out to the nominee to inform them of the honor. By the way, some of our nominees will be spotlighted at our upcoming BEAM fundraising event this month! Don't hesitate, complete this short form and give our blind students their flowers in real time! We look forward to hearing about everyone's accomplishments!

Spotlight Saturdays Form: Spotlight Saturdays Nominations (google.com)<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3WY8Vn4OLJ_u5J7XSedGDQxA3H-qRHSeKd6p_v-BtElut2A/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0>

With Love,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT
Board member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: (804) 801-7674