[NFBofAlaska] FW: Important reminder about Support Group for Anchorage Participants from the Alaska Center for the Blind!

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 01:56:53 UTC 2021

Subject: Important reminder about Support Group for Anchorage Participants
from the Alaska Center for the Blind!

Good Afternoon to All

I hope you are planning on joining us tomorrow at the Alaska Botanical
Gardens. We will meet there at 12:45 for our tour at 1:00. The cost is $10
though we are prepared to cover cost for anyone.

The address is 4601 Campbell Airstrip Road in Anchorage.

See you tomorrow!

Warmest Regards,

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW

Older Blind Coordinator, Braille and Technology Instructor

Equipping Alaskans for Success

Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired

3903 Taft Drive

Anchorage, Alaska  99517

Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306

www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website
to learn more about how our work transforms lives.

This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly
contact the sender