[NFBofAlaska] NFB State 2021 Convention is here! Now is the time to register

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 04:21:08 UTC 2021

Hello,

Please pass this message to all, young and old! You are invited to register!
Registration is free and donations are welcome.

https://alaskanfb.org/2021-alaska-state-convention/

Dates are October 15 and 16. Attend from anywhere and Everywhere. We are
Better Together!

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.