[NFBofAlaska] [ADV] NFB State 2021 Convention is here! Now is the time to register

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 02:47:38 UTC 2021

Hi Bryan,

Not to worry. I’m thinking that Michael Lauf, webmaster, will likely record and then edit talks and put them on the website. Also, the Zoom link will be available to everyone so if there ever a few minutes when you can listen briefly, you may do so. One thing that will be good for those who actually register is that they will be able to win door prizes. They will mostly be gift cards. Next year we’ll have to take a look at your fall schedule straight away so we can have it on the right weekend! 😊

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email:  <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com> lucas.bonnie at gmail.com

Web:  <https://alaskanfb.org/> alaskanfb.org

[Delegate-BML]