[NFBofAlaska] Come One, Come All! Now is the time to register for our 2021 NFB of Alaska State Convention.

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 05:38:11 UTC 2021

We invite you to participate in the 2021 National Federation of the Blind
2021 Alaska State Convention. You may click on THIS LINK
<https://alaskanfb.org/2021-alaska-state-convention/>

To register.

The dates are October 15 and 16. We will continue to send more information
as we prepare to begin this year's exciting Zoom event. We are working to
make sure that anyone can participate whether you are an avid Zoom user or
someone who knows nothing about technology.

This annual event is a great way to learn more about becoming more empowered
and networking with other blind and low vision people of all ages.

We look forward to having you join us, just two weeks away!

Click here <https://alaskanfb.org/2021-alaska-state-convention/>

Or call 907-301-6808 for help with registration. Oh, for those who register,
your name could be drawn for a door prize!

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.