[NFBofAlaska] FW: [Brl-monitor] The Braille Monitor, July 2022

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:58:55 UTC 2022

Hello to All,

Here is the July Monitor for July. The total magazine is contained in this
email. You can also read it on the NFB’s website with links, just as you
would any magazine online. However, I hope that you find a half hour or so
to read much of this great magazine. There are several super articles. Feel
free to pass along to others.

Bonnie