[NFBofAlaska] FW: [BlindTlk] post-convention updates from the NAGDU board

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:47:34 UTC 2022

Hello,

I am sending this note to the list so that those who have guide dogs can get
information on how much this division does to assist and support guide dog
users. If you did not come to convention this year, I invite you to consider
attending next year in Houston, Texas. For more information, please write to
me at lucas.bonnie at gmail.com.