[NFBofAlaska] FW: Reminder and correction for the Disability Pride Celebration on July 23; address is 4401 West Dimond Bol.

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 04:41:55 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: Bonnie Lucas <BLucas at AlaskaBVI.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 11:50 AM
To: All Users <AllUsers at AlaskaBVI.org>
Subject: Reminder and correction for the Disability Pride Celebration on
July 23; address is 4401 West Dimond Bol.

Hello All,

As mentioned before, this is an opportunity for us to hang with other folks
with disabilities and to show our appreciation for the ADA (Americans with
Disabilities Act), passed on July 26, 19990. There will be food available
and a ribbon cutting will happen at 1:00 as some accessible play equipment
has been added to the playground at this park. Whether you can come for the
entire event, or a short time will be great. My first email had the address
incorrectly.

Hope to see many of you there! If it is raining a lot that morning, I may
not attend,  and if I do not, I will send an email out by 9:00 on Saturday
morning.
Again, the address is 4401 West Dimond Bol.

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW
Older Blind Coordinator, Braille and Technology Instructor Equipping
Alaskans for Success Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

[PCG-EmailIcon (1)]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website
to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly
contact the sender