[NFBofAlaska] Very Important... Annual NFB Barbecue Announcement!

Rick Webb rwebb at acetekk.com
Sat Jun 11 20:39:07 UTC 2022

Is Zoom available today?

From: NFBofAlaska [mailto:nfbofalaska-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Bonnie Lucas via NFBofAlaska
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 9:53 PM
To: 'NFB of Alaska Mailing List' <nfbofalaska at nfbnet.org>;
alaska-professionals-in-blind-education at googlegroups.com
Cc: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBofAlaska] Very Important... Annual NFB Barbecue Announcement!

Hello Friends and NFB Family,

If you haven't made your plans for Saturday June 11th, now is the time! The
National Federation of the Blind will be gathering at the Alaska Center for
the Blind to have a barbecue. You are invited. We will provide hotdogs and
condiments. We invite you to bring something to share. This will be a time,
after two years for us to get together again. We will begin at 1:00. Family
members are welcome.

In July, we will be having a fund raiser. We will be sharing more
information on Saturday so come and find out how you can help!. Please share
this note far and wide.

Hope you can join us.

Warmest Regards,

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.