[NFBofAlaska] FW: All-State NFB of Alaska, introduction to a new smart phone

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:19:34 UTC 2022

Final Reminder!

Hello to All,

We hope you will join us to learn about a new smart phone that is completely speech driven. The meeting will be on Thursday, March 10. We will begin with introductions, discussions/getting to know each other, and our guest will begin her presentation at 7:00. If you would like to take a look at the company website, click Here <https://realsam.us/> .

I think you will find this meeting to be both helpful and fun. If you are aware of anyone who might benefit from such a

phone, please share this information. We will be done by 8:00. The connecting information is below.

Topic: NFB All State Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87422712687?pwd=UmJjSkM3aEdSOFlVYWJiRTgwSUd4Zz09

Meeting ID: 874 2271 2687

Passcode: 255025

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87422712687# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,87422712687# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 874 2271 2687

Hope to have many in attendance!

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>