[Nfbofnc] FW: vendtalk Digest, Vol 57, Issue 2

Tim Jones tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Feb 2 22:55:08 UTC 2009

Thought OUR READERS MIGHT ENJOYE SOME OF THIS.

Tim Jones

VP, National Federation of the Blind of N.C.

Phone: 704-491-1486

Email: tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: new money (Lou Burton)
   2. Re: new money (Lou Burton)
   3.  New Money (Vandervoorts)
   4. Re: New Money (Loren Wakefield)

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 15:10:04 -0500
From: Lou Burton <lburton at nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [vendtalk] new money
<20090201201004.KORN23506.cdptpa-omta04.mail.rr.com at LOUSMAINAREA.nc.rr.com>

perhaps you didn't understand, if the upper right hand corner was cut
at a 45 degree angle or such, than the orientation is known, and a
hole in the other corners would then tell you the denomination, and
the bills would work in all validaters; I don't see any problems with
that, and it would cost next to nothing for the curency to be
adapted, rather than reinventing all curency, just adapt what we
aleardy have, and the holes could be of a shape that is only
available to the treasury, kind of like the different shpated holes
use by the bus system when punching transfers.
Later, Lou

<dandrews at visi.com>

> >> it.
> >> of