[Nfbofnc] waiting

Lusi98 Lusi98 at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 20 01:08:42 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

I really haven't dropped off the end of the earth. There hasn't been any further news. Currently our prospect of saving Governor Morehead seems very bright. However, we have to wait till that final vote to be sure.

When I know something I will pass it on. Hopefully we will have cause to rejoice, but we must wait till that final vote is taken. So let's keep watching, waiting, and hoping for a great out come.

Thanks again for all of the hard work you've done this summer.

Lusi Radford
Co-Chair: NFB of NC Legislative Committee
President: WFB