[Nfbofnc] NC Caucus at National Convention

gerald moreno sr gmoreno001 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jun 29 21:29:26 UTC 2009

We'll be there.

Jerry

gmoreno001 at carolina.rr.com
Madeline and Jerry Moreno Senior
346 Sadie Drive
Matthews, NC
28105

Home: 704-814-7303
Jerry's Cell: 704-241-2205
Madeline's cell: 704-241-2186

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary H. Ray" <ghraynfbofnc at charter.net>
To: "nfbofnc" <nfbofnc at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 10:30 AM
Subject: [Nfbofnc] NC Caucus at National Convention

All:

We are getting excited about heading out to Motor City later this week and
participating in the National Convention.

A number of folks have encouraged me to hold an NC Caucus, so I have
arranged to have a room for same.

On Sunday, July 5, at 7:30 AM in the Da Vinci Room on Level 4.

Yeah, yeah, I know it is early and it is Sunday, but you all asked for it.

Our delegation will be fairly small this year,.  There are lots of meetings
which I feel a need for us to attend so I will need help doing it.  We will
talk about this at the Caucus on Sunday.  I am good, but I ain't that good!

Come join us and make the convention a good experience for NC.

Gary Ray
NFB of NC