[Nfbofnc] Attention all Wake County Residents

Lusi98 Lusi98 at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 30 14:20:41 UTC 2009

Good Morning Everyone,

Apparently Richard Stevens is another big chair that we need to contact. He is a Wake County senator who's district includes Apex and Cary. Senator Stevens  is a strong supporter of keeping Governor Morehead open. His Legislative Assistant has asked that we e-mail our support of keeping the school open to him. His E-mail address is richard.stevens at ncleg.net.

In your subject line please put keep Governor Morehead open or re Governor Morehead. Keep your letters concise. You can even list your reasons for keeping the school open with bullets.

Please do this today if at all possible.

Let's try to keep up the good work just a little longer.

Many Thanks,
Lusi Radford
Co-Chair: NFB of NC Legislative Committee
President: WFB