[Nfbofnc] f y i

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:52:03 UTC 2010

--
Tim Jones
North Carolina Food Service
Fort Bragg, NC
Office:  910-396-2297
Cell:  704-491-1486

Dear colleagues:

It is time once again to register to be an Imaginator in the Imagination
Fund Race for Independence.? This year's campaign will culminate at our
national convention in Orlando, Florida, in the summer of 2011.?

Even if you registered in the past, you need to visit
www.raceforindependence.org? and sign up for the new campaign.? You can also
e-mail Ann-Marie Laney at alaney at nfb.org, and she will be happy to help with
the registration process.
http://www.raceforindependence.org/site/R?i=1iZakblATQlzhgOc5hEPUw..

Let's get off to a fast start in this year's campaign by registering early,
lining up our asks, and bringing in donations towards our individual
fundraising goals.?

As an additional incentive to get your fundraising started, we are awarding
six VIP positions to Imaginators at the 2011 Blind Driver Challenge event in
Daytona, Florida.? To be eligible, simply register to be an Imaginator and
raise at least $250 by 5:00 p.m. on December 15.? I am in a festive mood, so
we are extending the deadline from December 1 until December 15, in order to
give you two extra weeks to become eligible for this important drawing.?

Just think, Daytona, Florida, in late January, including roundtrip airfare,
two nights lodging, food allowance of up to $40 per day for three days, and
special access to the Blind Driver Challenge event that will make you the
envy of all your friends!? So don't wait, sign up now and help make this the
best Imagination Fund year yet.?

Come on, let's race!

Parnell Diggs, Chairman
National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund