[Nfbofnc] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Survey of Guide Dog Training Programs

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:02:25 UTC 2010

f y i

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 6:37 AM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Survey of Guide Dog Training Programs
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

            The National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU), a strong
and proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, is creating a
survey of guide dog training programs to help better inform consumers while
they are choosing a guide dog training program. In order to gather the type
of information that will lead to a sound, informed decision, we would like
to know what you feel is important in a training program and what additional
information, if any, would assist you in selecting the program best suited
to your needs.   . (See also the list of policy areas to be included on the
web page.) You are invited to offer your comments and suggestions by going

http://nagdu.org/quest_top5.html

Please note that we need to receive your suggestions by 11:59 P.M. EST on
October 31. The web page is accessible by either clicking on the above link
or selecting the link and pasting it into your browser. If you have
questions or concerns, please contact:

Cathryn Bonnette, Chairperson,
Committee for Policy and Customer Service Satisfaction Resources,
The National Association of Guide Dog Users, NAGDU
Cell: 202-744-4800, E-mail:  cathrynisfinally at verizon.net

Or

Marion Gwizdala, President,
National Association of Guide Dog Users
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

Cordially,
The Committee for Policy and Customer Service Satisfaction Resources,

                          David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920