[Nfbofnc] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Live Streaming of the 2010 NFB of Maryland Convention

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:20:36 UTC 2010

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Live Streaming of the 2010 NFB of Maryland
Convention
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Subject: Live Streaming of the 2010 NFB of
 Maryland Convention

Dear Friends,

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland will provide live streaming
of its annual convention this weekend. Beginning with the Friday, October
22nd, Board Meeting (4 p.m. Eastern) you can tune in to the proceedings of
the Maryland affiliate and share in the excitement of the convention.

In addition to the Friday afternoon Board Meeting, the Saturday and Sunday
general convention sessions as well as the annual banquet will be available
to those who can not be in attendance in Annapolis. To find the convention
streaming link, the convention agenda, and other convention information,
visit:

  *http://nfbmd.org/events/2010StateConvention.html*<http://nfbmd.org/events/2010StateConvention.html>

The direct link to tune into the convention stream is

*http://nfbmd.org/con09/listen.m3u
*

We are sorry that everyone can not be with us in Annapolis to share in the
work of the NFB of Maryland but we are pleased that you can listen to the
proceedings in real time. We also encourage you to follow the NFB of
Maryland on Twitter http://www.twitter.org/nfbmd in order to keep up with
convention activities and affiliate news.

We hope you will tune in this weekend to be part of our movement in
Maryland.

Yours in the Federation,

Mark Riccobono

                          David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com