[Nfbofnc] Fwd: Fw: Gary's daddy passed away Monday

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 21:32:13 UTC 2011

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharon Weddington <locagirl at windstream.net>
Date: Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 3:46 PM
Subject: Fw: Gary's daddy passed away Monday
To: Tim Jones <tmjnc2 at gmail.com>, boyce locklear <boyce44 at lycos.com>, Lusi98
<Lusi98 at nc.rr.com>, sharon_newton <sharon_newton at bellsouth.net>, easter
burton <eburton16 at triad.rr.com>, julius locklear <jrl006 at bellsouth.net>,
patricia tessnear <ptessnear at nc.rr.com>, charles parker <
angusparker at suddenlink.net>

----- Original Message -----
*From:* herman gruber <hermangruber at frontier.com>
*To:* sharon weddington <locagirl at windstream.net>
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:43 PM
*Subject:* Gary's daddy passed away Monday

Sharon I am forwarding some information I got from Gary about the passing of
his daddy and surrounding events. Do you have email addresses for chapter
presidents and if so, could you send an announcement about Gary's dad? We
can talk by phone if you like at 919-477-0445.

Daddy died yesterday around Noon.  I was in the room.

> Services for Frederick Prince Ray (Dan) will be held on Saturday, January
> 15, 2011.
>
> Arrangements will be by Anders-Rice Funeral Home on Patton Avenue,
> Asheville.
>
> Visitation will be from Noon to 2 PM and the services will be at 2 PM.
> Interment will follow immediately at Ashlawn Gardens.
>
> The Services will be held at the First Presbyterian Church, 30 North
> Alabama Avenue, Weaverville, NC 28787.
>
> Donations should be made to Care Partners Hospice, P. O. Box5779,
> Asheville,
> NC

 28813 (828 210 3150).

database 5782 (20110112) __________