[Nfbofnc] Fw: Listen to the Blind Driver Challenge(tm) at the Rolex 24 At Daytona!

gerald moreno sr gmoreno001 at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 21:50:31 UTC 2011

Subject: Listen to the Blind Driver Challenge(tm) at the Rolex 24 At
Daytona!

Even if you are not attending the Blind Driver Challenge(tm) demonstration
at the Rolex 24 At Daytona, you can still follow this historic event! We
will be live streaming tonight's kick-off rally and tomorrow's world debut
of our prototype nonvisual interface that will make it possible for a blind
person to drive a car independently!

Visit http://nfbrolex24.serverroom.us:5144/index.html to listen live!

STREAMING SCHEDULE

Friday

7:15 p.m. Log on
7:30-8:30 p.m. Blind Driver Challenge(tm) Kick-off Rally

Saturday

11:00 a.m. Log on
11:15 a.m. Pre-Blind Driver Challenge(tm) Demonstration Discussion 11:30
a.m.-12:00 p.m. Blind Driver Challenge(tm) Demonstration