[Nfbofnc] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Listen to the Blind Driver Challenge™ at the Rolex 24 At Daytona!

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:06:58 UTC 2011

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Freeh, Jessica <JFreeh at nfb.org>
Date: Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Listen to the Blind Driver Challenge™
at  the Rolex 24 At Daytona!
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Listen to the Blind Driver Challenge™ at the Rolex 24 At Daytona!

Even if you are not attending the Blind Driver Challenge™
demonstration at the Rolex 24 At Daytona, you can still follow this
historic event! We will be live streaming tonight's kick-off rally and
tomorrow's world debut of our prototype nonvisual interface that will
make it possible for a blind person to drive a car independently!

Visit http://nfbrolex24.serverroom.us:5144/index.html to listen live!

STREAMING SCHEDULE

Friday

7:15 p.m. Log on
7:30-8:30 p.m. Blind Driver Challenge™ Kick-off Rally

Saturday

11:00 a.m. Log on
11:15 a.m. Pre-Blind Driver Challenge™ Demonstration Discussion
11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Blind Driver Challenge™ Demonstration