[Nfbofnc] A little more legislative action needed tonight!

Lusi98 Lusi98 at nc.rr.com
Thu May 12 01:00:34 UTC 2011

Greetings All.

We need to do just a little more legislative action on Newsline--Accessible Electronic Information System for the Blind and Disabled. It is in the House Version of the budget. We want it to stay there. Tonight email and call the nine senators on the Senate Health and Human Resources Committee. Ask them to leave the Funding for Accessible Electronic Information System for the Blind and Disabled as stated in the House version of the budget.  You have the individual office numbers so if you need to call this evening and leave a voice mail for the senators it’s just fine. It will be duly noted tomorrow. I will paste the list at the end of this email once again.

On all other legislative matters continue doing what you are already doing. Let these nine senators and the governor know that merger is not acceptable!! Keep pushing forward on all fronts.

Many thanks for all that you are doing.

Lusi

Now the list.

Senator Stan Bingham (Rep) Chair

Office: 2117 LB

Phone: 919-733-5665

Email: stan.bingham at ncleg.net

336-859-0999

District: 33

Counties represented: Davidson, Guilford

Senator Harris Blake (Rep) Co-Chair

Office 408 LOB

Phone: 919-733-4809

Email: harris.blake at ncleg.net

910-295-3613

District: 22

Counties Represented: Harnett, Moore

Senator Louis Pate (Rep) Co-Chair

Office: 406 LOB

Email: Louis.pate at ncleg.net

910-6658-3637

District: 5

Counties Represented: Greene, Pit, Wayne

Senator Tommy Tucker (Rep)

Office: 311 LOB

Phone: 919-733-7659

Email: tommy.tucker at ncleg.net

704-654-8410

District: 35

Counties Represented: Mecklenburg, Union

Senator Fletcher L. Hartsell Jr. (Rep)

Office: 309-B LOB

Phone: 919-733-7223

Email: fletcher.hartsell at ncleg.net

704-786-5161

District: 36

Counties Represented: Cabarrus, Iredell

Senator Bill Rabon (Rep)

Office: 1028 LB

Phone: 919-733-5963

Email: bill.rabon at ncleg.net

District: 8

Counties Represented: Brunswick, Columbus, Pender

Senator Doug Berger Dem.

Office: 516 LOB

Phone: 919-715-8363

Email: doug.berger at ncleg.net

District: 7

Counties Represented: Franklin, Granville, Vance, Warren

Senator William R. Purcell (Dem)

Office: 517 LOB

Phone: 919-733-5953

Email: William.purcell at ncleg.net

District 25

Counties Represented: Anson, Richmond, Scotland, Stanly

Senator Eric Mansfield (Dem)

Office: 1119 LB

Phone: 919-733-9349

Email: eric.mansfield at ncleg.net