[Nfbofnc] Fwd: [Nfbnet-master-list] National Federation of the Blind’s Braille Monitor now available on NFB-NEWSLINE!

Tim Jones tmjnc2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:24:10 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 4:20 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-master-list] National Federation of the Blind’s Braille
Monitor now available on NFB-NEWSLINE!
To: nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org

************************
 ************

Beginning today, November 28th, NFB-NEWSLINE will feature the* Braille
Monitor *on its service.  This magazine of the National Federation of the
Blind offers information on organizational events and activities and is
available eleven times per year.  At the most recent NFB convention and in
the August/September *Braille Monitor* it was announced that the December
2011 issue will be the last one produced on cassette.  While other means
for accessing the *Monitor *are available, we believe that NFB-NEWSLINE
provides an easy and flexible way to read our organizational publication.  *
***

** **

Subscribers may access this publication under the magazines option
(available under option seven from the main menu when using the phone-based
access method) under the “Blindness-Related” category.  Please note that
the *Matilda Ziegler Magazine for the Blind *has also been placed into this
category.  ****

** **

We hope that offering the *Monitor* on NFB-NEWSLINE makes it easy for you
to keep up to date with all that the Federation does.****

** **

The NFB-NEWSLINE Team****

** **