[Nfbofnc] Meet the Blind Event in Asheville

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Sun Oct 9 13:01:21 UTC 2011

Fellow Federationists:

The Buncombe County Chapter held its yearly Meet the Blind event yesterday,
October 8, at the Starbucks Coffee on Charlotte Street in downtown
Asheville.  We talked to folks, gave out literature, talked about braille,
wrote names in braille, and obtained signatures for our Merger Petition.  We
had 4 chapter members present.

October is Meet the Blind month.  We challenge other chapters to give us
details on October Meet the Blind events!  Let's share our experiences!

Best!

Gary Ray
Treasurer BFB