[Nfbofnc] Exhibit Hall at Student Seminar

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Fri Oct 21 22:01:06 UTC 2011

You are invited to come explore the exhibit hall at the 4th annual North Carolina Association of Blind Students Seminar!

When: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Where: the gymnasium at the Governor Morehead School for the Blind

Cost: ABSOLUTELY FREE

Please note that there will be a small fee for those who attend the entire student seminar because we have to cover lunch, etc, but we want our state affiliate to experience and benefit from our work.  It is our way of thanking you all for your support!

Contact me with any questions.  I hope all of the local chapters can attend!

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD