[Nfbofnc] Braille Monitor

Lusi Radford lusi98 at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 22 01:26:12 UTC 2012

Congratulations, Justin!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Salisbury" <PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu>
To: <nfbofnc at nfbnet.org>; <ncabs at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 9:09 PM
Subject: [Nfbofnc] Braille Monitor

Fellow Federationists:

       I'm proud to say that one of my articles was published in the Braille
Monitor.  I wrote an article for the Student Slate, the newsletter of the
National Association of Blind Students, a little over six months ago.  It
was re-published in the October Braille Monitor.  Here's a link to the
article:

https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm12/bm1209/bm120907.htm

Even when I'm not published in the Braille Monitor, it is still a valuable
and interesting read.  I highly recommend it.  If you read it online, you
can listen to nice MP3 files of the articles.

Be sure to read the Monitor every month!

Happy reading,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD