[Nfbofnc] Congresswoman Ellmers cosponsors on to H.R. 164 - KEEP READING

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 19 13:29:20 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

We are making progress!

H. R. 164 is the bill that will allow 100% service-disabled veterans to use
unoccupied seats in military airplanes in the same way that others, like active military, some military dependents, Red Cross workers, retired military with 20 years, do.

This is a good step, and we have much more to accomplish!

Keep up the good work.  We will prevail!

Thanks to each of you who called, e-mailed or wrote a letter.

If you have not signed the H.R. 831 (Fair Wages Act) petition please do so.  It can be found on the nfb.org website on the first page on the right side.  Click on the petition and sign with name, address, e-mail.  You can print a hard copy of the petition and have people who do not have a computer sign it with their names, addresses and signatures.  This can be mailed into Anil Lewis at National Headquarters.

If you have questions, please call me 704-334-8758.

Thanks you!

Sharon Newton