[Nfbofnc] Fw: E-mail correction: Re: S. B. 1356 - Workforce Investment Act

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 30 16:35:39 UTC 2013

Hello everyone:

Please have patience.

e-mail correction for both senate offices:  Anil sent us a corrected copy yesterday, but I wanted to check with the offices this a.m. to re-confirm.  Sure enough, there were more corrections so I am glad I did not send out Anil's correction.  Correction is help.senate.gov, for those listed below email does not go to hagan.senate.gov as Anil's original info inficated.

Senator Burr

steve_perrotta at help.senate.gov

Senator Hagan

ashley_eden at help.senate.gov