[Nfbofnc] Out of Office

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Wed Mar 20 19:21:26 UTC 2013

For some reason, the same message has appeared on this list all week.  There is no reason for it to be sent all these times.

Question: Is there something wrong with your office server configuration? Is this message set to keep repeating this way? I was just curious.

Sorry about the reply mail to this.