[Nfbofnc] Glad We're Still Alive Here

Keith Wiglesworth hwiglesworth at carolina.rr.com
Thu Mar 21 17:42:42 UTC 2013

Hello,
    Keith Wiglesworth here in Rockingham and this out of office thing has sparked more traffic on our list since I don't know when.  Smile.
    Thanks Sharon for the cogent explanation and now it makes much sense and yes we do need to encourage anybody that we can to join and help our movement grow.
    I think we need to try and do more recruiting myself, and I'm willing to do all I can and want to do even more, but we should all be at this task all the time really.
    Hope everyone is doing okay today.
    Keep in touch and Happy Springtime,
Keith