[Nfbofnc] NCCVIB Call for Proposal extended to October 17th

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:54:22 UTC 2014

2015 NCCVIB Call for Presenters deadline extended to Friday, October 17,
2014! If you are interested in presenting on a pre-k topic, O&M topic,
vocational rehabilitation topic, or K-12 topic, please submit a proposal
for consideration.

If you previously had difficulty submitting a proposal, please contact us.
We want to be certain your proposal was received.

Use this link to submit your proposal:
http://www.ncaer.net/index.php/nccvib/call-for-papers-2015

ALL CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Welcome to Charlotte! The NCCVIB hits the road once again, this time
stopping in North Carolina’s Queen City. Whether you work with
infants/toddlers, preschoolers, students Kindergarten through high school,
or adults, we all preparing individuals with visual impairment for greater
future independence.

The paths may vary but the end goal remains the same. In celebration of the
similarities and differences of our profession, you are invited to share
your experiences and knowledge by submitting a proposal to present.
Conference program strands include: Orientation and Mobility, K-12,
Infant-Toddler/Preschool, Vocational Rehabilitation, and Independent Living
Rehabilitation

Electronically submit your proposal on or before October 17th.

If you have any further questions or comments, please, contact Alan Chase.
Alan Chase, M.Ed., NCCVIB Proposal Chair
Phone: (919) 560-3980
Email: ncvisionconference at gmail.com

Submit your proposal here:
http://www.ncaer.net/index.php/nccvib/call-for-papers-2015

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools