[Nfbofnc] Is the NFB worth Funding?

gerald moreno senior gmoreno001 at carolina.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 20:43:24 UTC 2014

Yes, I sure do believe so!

As all organizations do, we need funds to operate. One way we can help
ourselves is by participating in the PRE-AUTHORIZED CONTRIBUTION Program.

Please consider participating
in The National Federation of the Blind’s Pre-Authorized Contribution (PAC)
program.

By providing your financial information and signing the accessible
PRE-AUTHORIZED CONTRIBUTION form, your donation will help the blind live the
lives they want.

It’s as easy as downloading  the form, completing it and mailing it to the
address provided.
The NFb will  deduct the amount you specify from your checking account or
charge your credit card the amount you indicate. All fields for your
preferred donation method and authorizing signature are required.

To download the form, go to:

1.
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/documents/pdf/pac-form-fillout-accessible.pdf

Hope to see you at the upcoming state convention. I'll be glad to give you
more information.

Jerry Moreno
State PAC Committee