[Nfbofnc] FW: Surgery Update

charles parker angusparker at suddenlink.net
Wed Apr 15 22:53:04 UTC 2015

From: Becky Powell [mailto:bcpowell2 at suddenlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 3:32 PM
To: charles parker; 'Barbara Hanson'; 'Betty Sue Scott'; 'Bob Ehrmann'; 'Brenda Oliphant'; 'Carrie Hinton'; 'Cathy Campbell'; 'Elaine Goff'; 'Frances Council'; 'Jan Williams'; 'Jean Pettaway'; 'Joann Wood'; 'Joanne Daniels'; 'John Deluca'; 'Larry Debruhl'; 'Lora Hall'; 'Mack Worley'; 'Mary Flanagan'; 'Mary King'; 'Nancy Murrell'; 'Pat Parker'; 'Patricia Tessnear'; 'Patti Goodman'; 'Sally Syria'; 'Sandra Elks'; Debbie Meadows; Phil Asby; Elli Heim; Craig Respess; Tessnear at nc.rr.com; gracebaptist at nc.r.com
Subject: Surgery Update

Tricia’s sister Vicki Craft called me to let us know that Tricia’s surgery went well, it took longer than expected, but Drs feel Tricia will go home on Thursday

and expects full recovery in 4 weeks.

Tricia will be staying with her sister Vicki for the recovery period. Address for Vicki Craft is P.O Box 74 Gibsonville, NC 27249. Her street address in

7117 Summertime Drive, but she receives

her mail at PO Box.

Please keep Tricia in your prayers and I know she would love to receive cards, I am sure!

Vicki sounded very positive and feels good about the outcome of test results that they will receive later this week.

Take Care! BCP