[Nfbofnc] Nash-Edgecombe Chapter Mother's Day drawing

charles parker angusparker at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 15 21:14:22 UTC 2016

Well it's that time of year again when our chapter starts selling tickets
for our Mother's Day drawing.  We have really appreciated everyone's support
with this fund raiser.  The details are:

The drawing will be on Saturday, April 30.  Tickets are $1 each and stubs
will be mailed to you for a purchase of five or more.  Prizes are:

First, $40 to Out Back Restaurant

Second, $30 to Red Lobster restaurant

Third, $25 to Cracker Barrel restaurant

Fourth, 2 buffets at Golden Corel restaurant

Make checks payable to Nash-Edgecombe NFB and mail to:

Charles Parker

105 Old Barn Lane

Rocky Mount, NC 27804