[Nfbofnc] Problem with Survey

Justin Haegele justin.a.haegele at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:46:06 UTC 2016

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for the feedback on the survey. I am going to look into it this morning. We have had some issues with certain browsers. If you have the time, could you try another browser?

Justin A. Haegele, PhD,  CAPEAssistant ProfessorHealth & Physical EducationDepartment of Human Movement SciencesOld Dominion University (757) 683-53382009 Student Recreation CenterNorfolk, VA 23529