[Nfbofnc] Finished Physical Activity Survey

Justin Haegele justin.a.haegele at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:25:29 UTC 2016

Debbie,

I thank you again for taking the survey and for the additional effort in changing browsers. I hope you are well and have a great weekend.

http://goo.gl/forms/EDPNw9jBjQ.

Justin A. Haegele, PhD,  CAPEAssistant ProfessorHealth & Physical EducationDepartment of Human Movement SciencesOld Dominion University (757) 683-53382009 Student Recreation CenterNorfolk, VA 23529