[Nfbofsc] IOS Class

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 14:59:53 UTC 2014

The Computer Science & Technology Division (CSTD) would like to thank those
who came to the Apple IOS round table in October.  We had a great turnout
and a lot of information was given to attendees.  As promised the CSTD is
having another Apple IOS (Operating system that runs apple products) class
on February 22, 2014, from 10:00 to 3:00 at the Federation Center at 119 S
Kilbourne in Columbia.  The price for this class is $10 per person, which
includes lunch.  We are planning to order pizza for lunch and drinks will be
provided.  This class is going to be for beginners to intermediate users
using Voice Over.  Anyone can attend that has an iPhone, iPad, iPod or who
is just interested in the abilities of these devices being used with voice
over.

Volunteer instructors will break up in to individual groups.  Each
instructor will cover specific apps in their group.  At the end of the
group's allotted time, attendees can go to another group of their choosing.
If you have any suggestions on what apps you would like for an instructor to
cover.  Send them to cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call Steve at 803 254 0222.  Due
to the large number of apps available, there may not be an instructor
familiar with your request, but we will do our best to accommodate you.  We
will send out an agenda once it has been finalized.

To sign up for this class contact Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com or 803
254 0222.  Thank you for your interest and participation!

 Steve Cook

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC