[Nfbofsc] FW: PROTECTION AND ADVOCACY FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES--PLEASE COMMENT ON 2014-2015 PRIORITIES

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 24 18:39:00 UTC 2014

From: Dave Zoellner [mailto:Zoellner at pandasc.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:14 PM
To: Dave Zoellner
Subject: PROTECTION AND ADVOCACY FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES--PLEASE
COMMENT ON 2014-2015 PRIORITIES

P&A is preparing annual priorities for the 2014-2015 year starting October
1, 2014.

We invite public comments about our proposed P&A priorities and program
until September 10, 2013.

You can use survey monkey to respond:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/priorities2014-2015

The survey monkey is also available on our website:  www.pandasc.org   Our
website has a printable survey form that can returned by fax or postage-paid
US mail.   We can make alternative versions of the survey available upon
request.

We would appreciate your response and distribution of this announcement to
your members or anyone who may have an interest in sharing comments.

If you have any questions, please contact me.  Thanks.

Dave Zoellner

David H. Zoellner, Managing Attorney
Protection and Advocacy for People with Disabilities, Inc.
1569 Sam Rittenberg Blvd.
Charleston SC 29407
zoellner at pandasc.org
843 763-8571 (voice and TTY)
800 743-2553 (Toll free in South Carolina--voice and TTY)
843 571-0880 (FAX)

Please let P&A know what you think about our proposed priorities for next
year.

 You can complete a short survey at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/priorities2014-2015

The public comment period ends September 10, 2014.  Thank You

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you improperly received it, please: (i) Delete the e-mail
and any attachments; (ii) Destroy any copies that may have been made; (iii)
Do not use, copy or distribute the contents in any form; (iv) Notify the
sender by return e-mail or by calling 843 763-8571 ext. 11.  No privilege is
waived by improper transmission.  Thank you

Please consider making a donation to help us continue to advocate for people
with disabilities across South Carolina.  P&A is a 501(c)(3) non-profit
organization; donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.

 <https://npo.justgive.org/nonprofits/donate.jsp?ein=58-1355302>
cid:image006.png at 01CF7B45.EB3D3290