[Nfbofsc] Grand daughter

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 1 01:57:09 UTC 2014

Steve and I are so happy for the whole Coppel/Dennis Family.  Finally, some
estrogen to start balancing out those grandsons!!  LOL!!

We are so excited for Laura and Malcolm.  We know how much they wanted to be
parents.and now their dream has come true.  God truly blesses us all in his
time.

Welcome to this big wonderful world, Aubri Dennis!

Steve and Shannon Cook

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003