[Nfbofsc] Previos post

Thom Spittle thom3of5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:55:16 UTC 2014

Hi Melanie,
This week there were additional pages concerning the search for a new
President of SCSDB. This is not usually the case. It would have been
nice to have a heading to explain this, so that only those that were
interested in reading the content would have to continue.
Sometimes additional material is shown, such as committee listings,
Convention applications and others.

I personally find it nice to see some of the NFB of SC history. But,
if I wanted to read just the top of the positive note, I could have
stopped there.
I would hate to see the day when not enough information was
deceminated to the members just to keep the length of an email down.

Thanks for speaking up for what you believe in. Keep the thoughts coming.

Thom Spittle