[Nfbofsc] IOS Class

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 22 22:30:15 UTC 2014

In 2013 the Computer Science & Technology Division (CSTD) provided a free
class for users of iDevices with a panel discussion!  Due to a great turn
out and positive feed back, we are having it again in 2014.  The CSTD will
have a panel discussion for iDevices on Saturday, November 1, 2014 at the
Federation Center of the Blind on 119 S Kilbourne, Columbia, SC 29205, from
10:00 to 4:00.  With the recent release of IOS version 8 there are some
changes in the operating system that will be demonstrated as well.  We are
requesting a $5 donation in order to purchase lunch.  We are going to order
pizza for everyone and drinks will be provided.  To suggest an app you would
like to know more about or sign up for the class.  Call Steve Cook at (803)
254-0222 be sure to leave a message or Email at cookcafe at sc.rr.com.

Steve Cook

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC