[Nfbofsc] Computer Science & Technology Division Meeting

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 23 23:28:20 UTC 2014

Hi All,

The Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC meets quarterly
via telephone conference.  Below is the agenda, date and time and call in
information you will need to attend our meeting.  We begin promptly at 8:00
PM.

Agenda:

Welcome & Introduction

James Gashel with KNFB Technology will give a presentation of the new KNFB
Reader app

Report on elections from our state convention

Treasurers report

Justin Preston will give us an update on the website

Discuss IOS class

Any new or old business