[Nfbofsc] Emergency funding needed

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 20:17:50 UTC 2014

September 24, 2014

Dear Fellow Federationists:

The Federation Center of the Blind has been blessed with a number of
contributions and grants in 2014 which support our programs and services.
However, it takes $5,000 per month to meet our program expenses.  We have
been diligent with every dollar contributed but our funds are very low at
this time, jeopardizing our ability to get out the work of the federation in
areas such as postage, office supplies and meeting payroll obligations, etc.
These affect our operational ability to get you vital information in a
timely manner.

If you can make an immediate contribution, please send what you can in any
amount to the

Federation Center of the Blind

119 S. Kilbourne Road

Columbia, SC 29205

today and we will gratefully acknowledge your gift and I thank all of you in
advance for making it possible for us to do the daily work of the federation
here at our state office.

With much appreciation,

David Houck

Executive Director