[Nfbofsc] Grand daughter

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:35:39 UTC 2014

Congratulations!

..

Sighted and blind people, Eric from Los Angeles.  Here's where you can find me: The all-new Stairs to Heaven Christian Line, 712-432-4808, Room 9; the all-new Eric Calhoun Magazine; to subscribe, send a message to eric at pmpmail.com, with the subject line, "The Eric Calhoun Magazine."; talking Dodger Baseball, let's talk Dodgers!: lets-talk-dodgers-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com, and click on Directory of Lists; my general-interest group, erics_chat_session-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com and click on Directory of Lists, and on Facebook at eric at pmpmail.com.  The Eric Calhoun Magazine is free of charge in your email!  You are the star of the show!  All we ask is that when you submit a Special Notice, that it is free and legal.  You may also submit articles, Pen Pals, and tidbits.  In 2014: Try to be good to each other!